Dream11 Experts team Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Daredevils, 30th Match MyTeam11

Dream11 Experts team Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Daredevils, 30th Match MyTeam11
RP Cricket (ucrickpick) provides Dream11 and MyTeam11 prediction match.Our Dream11 expert provides you 100% safe fantasy team prediction, team news, cricket betting tips and playing 11 of IPL11 / 2018 and all IPL match updated news.we providing fantasy cricket news and playing 11 for  Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings the match of IPL11

Series - Indian Premier League, 2018 (IPL)
Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Daredevils, 30th Match
Venue - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Date & Time- Apr 30,  08:00 PM  LOCAL

Our Dream11 Expert or Astrologer prediction - win this match 85% chance is DD and 15% chance is CSK

Team Squad of CSK and DD

Chennai Super Kings-

Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni(w/c), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir, Mark Wood, Lungi Ngidi, David Willey, Faf du Plessis, KM Asif, Kanishk Seth, Dhruv Shorey, Murali Vijay, Kshitiz Sharma, Monu Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan

Delhi Daredevils-

Prithvi Shaw, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult, Gautam Gambhir, Jason Roy, Mohammed Shami, Harshal Patel, Shahbaz Nadeem, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Junior Dala


Playing 11 of Delhi Daredevils Match number 30 IPL 11 2018

Wicket keeper - Rishabh Pant

Batsman - Shreyas Iyer (Captain), Prithvi Shaw, Colin Munro, Vijay Shankar

All Rounders - Glenn Maxwell, Rahul Tewatia

Bowlers - Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan

Playing 11 of Chennai Super Kings Match number 30 IPL 11 2018

Wicket Keeper - Ms Dhoni(c&wk)

Batsman - Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings

All Rounders - Shane Watson/David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo

Bowlers - Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Mark Wood, Shardul Thakur

Game changing players of DD -

Shreyas Iyer
Rishabh Pant
Glenn Maxwell
Colin Munro

Game changing player of CSK-

Ms Dhoni
Suresh Raina
Dj Bravo
Ambati Rayudu

Captain and vice caption choice for the Dream11 team -

Colin Munro
Rishabh Pant
Suresh Raina
Dj Bravo
Ambati Rayudu

Overseas players of DD Team -

Colin Munro
Glenn Maxwell
Trent Bolt
Liam Plunkett

Overseas players of CSK Team -

DJ Bravo
Shane Watson/David Willey
Sam Billings
Mark Wood


Disclaimer- The writer's, editors and site owners are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game on Dream11 and MyTeam11. This article has been written with the sole purpose of providing a direction (we provide a prediction of playing 11 and best performer players prediction only) to creating a good Fantasy cricket team for the match mentioned in the article post.


If you have any Query than you can comment us we will provide you answer.

Please visit our website again before of deadline of Dream11.

Get more latest updates on our facebook page please connect using this link:-

https://www.facebook.com/ucrickpick

Comments

Popular Posts

AFG vs WI 1st ODI Dream11 Team Prediction

Pakistan vs Australia, PAK vs AUS 2nd T20 Dream11 Team Prediction

PAK vs AUS 3rd T20 Dream11 Team Prediction